Followers

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Open-Minded Spotlight on 2 Cute Ink!!

Good morning everyone!! I have had a busy week! There is a lot to do at work, but Vicky and I have also been spending a lot of time working on Open-Minded Crafting Fun! I hope you will go check it out! For the next while we will be spotlighting all of our amazing sponsors over there! Today we have the spotlight on 2 Cute Ink!!  There is only a little over a week left before we post the DT Call over there! We will be posting that on November 1st! All in anticipation of our opening challenge on January 4th! :)  We are really excited and I hope we can get all of you as excited as well!!

So, what have you been up to.. let's see.. I have spent a lot of time coloring! I had a ton of images that were printed on paper that I couldn't really use my copics, so I have spent the past week or so coloring all these images up with my Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol!! I have a ton of images all colored, glittered, decoupaged LOL and ready to put on a card! I'm trying to finish up the stack I have! I think I only have a few more to go! And then I'm going to start putting them on cards! I have had this stack for a while, so it feels great to get them colored! The kids continue to keep me running.. and last night we had a drama play open so I had to work that. They are running it tonight too, so I will be there again. Then they are competing on Saturday with the production.. I don't have to work for that LOL! I'm hoping to not do much this weekend but color and create!

Alright.. have a GREAT DAY everyone!! And be sure to hop over to Open-Minded Crafting Fun to see what is happening as Vicky and I begin our new adventure over there!! Tune in each day for another sponsor to be highlighted.. It has been a LOT of fun learning about the artists and I hope you enjoy it as much as we have!!!


3 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

Such a great start!!! Thank you so much for doing this adventure with me ;) Can't wait to get this going!!!

Hugs

Vicky

Unknown said...

And thank you!! I'm so excited too LOL This waiting is killing me!!! LOL

Unknown said...

I hope this adventure is a winner for you both, I will pop over to the blog and see your sponsor link I do love 2 cute to ink...best of luck girls xxxx