Followers

Monday, August 25, 2014

New Artist On The Block and a DT Call!!.

I don't know if you have heard, but there are several new artists on the block!! I'm so excited!!  And one of my favorites that I've seen so far is SLSlines Digital Stamps!!


I absolutely LOVE his images!! They have started up a challenge blog at SLSlines Digital Stamps Challenge Blog. I thought I would go ahead and give it a shot on getting on his Design Team!! You should go for it too!!! I've already purchased an image that I plan on coloring and creating with this week! Such a wide variety of dark, humor, cute! Just love them all!! Be sure to check out their Facebook page as well:


So, this is my official post to enter my name into the DT Call. I would love to be a part of the team and have the opportunity to help promote SLSlines Digital Stamps and get their name out there! Thank you for the opportunity to apply :) And Thank you for the amazing images! I am looking forward to creating with them whether I make the team or not :) They are amazing!

1 comment:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Susan good luck on the DT call. Love Alison x